Welcome to our Legionella Workshop - Website.
We would like to thank all participants who attended our first workshop on 12 May 2017 in Düsseldorf. We're of the opinion that during a successful and informative day many open and inspiring conversations were led, information was exchanged and interesting lectures were held.
On this Microsite, we would like to provide you with the most important contents of the day. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
The workshop included these two lectures:
Simon in 't Veld
Chairman of the ISO Working Group on ISO 11731
Vitens N.V. | Leeuwarden | Netherlands
Requirements for membrane filters
for the microbiological culture methods
according to ISO 7704.
Dipl.-Biol. Bernd Lange
Member of the ISO Working Group on ISO 7704
IWW Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institute for Water | Mühlheim an der Rur
- Presentation ISO 7704 (PDF file)
- Presentation ISO 11731 (PDF file)
- Product catalog (PDF file)
- One-Pager Decision Matrix Poster DIN A4 (PDF file)
- One-Pager with an overview of Legionella products (PDF file)
Our poster with the "Decision-Matrix" for the new ISO 11731
can be ordered in our DIN A1 format (9,50 EUR / poster)
Survey & pre-registration for an in-depth
workshop on the nEw ISO 11731:
We plan to hold an in-depth workshop on the subject of ISO 11731 by the end of 2017, assuming a sufficient number of participants.
If you are interested, please send us your feedback on the following points. By submitting the form, we would reserve / pre-register you and keep you updated on the further planning.
Survey and pre-registration:
"Training reservation (in German)"
- The number of participants is limited to 20 participants
- Course fee: approx. 450, - EURO (plus VAT)
Preliminary topic overview
for the training event:
Practical training (sample classification and homogenization, sample approach, sample evaluation, calculation of measured values
And information) for:
- Correct classification of the samples into the water matrix
Practical training of the method according to ISO 11731 Section ...
- 8.4.2: Samples with a high concentration of Legionella species + a low concentration of interfering microorganisms
- 8.4.3: Samples with a low concentration of Legionella species + a low concentration of interfering microorganisms
- 8.4.4: Samples with a high concentration of interfering microorganisms
- 8.4.5: Samples with an extremely high concentration of interfering microorganisms